Ken Stiefler, President eXITS LLC and a Certified Exit Planner (CExP™)
The eXITS™ team is made up of various experts in business transition and exit planning. We use a systematic time tested seven step process (developed and refined over a 30 year period).
If you're looking to transition or exit your business in the next 3 or more years you have enough time to implement and deploy an exit plan that can take advantage of possible tax benefits, structures and positioning to effectively maximize your company's value.
eXITS™ Can Help You To:
- Identify and quantify realistic exit objectives
- Determine not just value, but a likely sale price for your company
- Create or enhance the Value Drivers in your company
- Expedite the sale process by avoiding mistakes and solving problems
- Level the playing field so that the buyer's advisors don't outperform yours
- Minimize or eliminate the bite the IRS takes out of your sale proceeds
- Design and implement wealth transfers to subsequent generations
- Tell you when you are or are not ready to sell your company
Click here for more exit planning testimonials...
Note: If you have not already claimed your FREE copy of the #1 Best Selling Book on Exit Planning titled 'How To Run Your Business So You Can Leave It In Style' written by John Brown click here now!
To get answers to your important questions, pick up the phone and dial (303) 501-8711 to speak with Founder and President of eXITS, LLC Ken Stiefler, CExP™. You'll be glad you did.